Travel Trade Support Executive EMEA
You will support the Regional Director of Sales (RDOS) and the Global Sales Office (GSO) teams in Europe in daily activities including administration, reporting, project management, client liaison, budget control.
You'll also work with the SVP Commercial to provide administrative support, focusing on management of their calendar and travel diary and select ad hoc tasks.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Support on a daily basis, the GSO European Sales team with general administration for client follow up (individual & groups requests), appointment making as directed by the
- Updating European sales calendar activities and organisation of events as directed by Regional Director of Sales (RDOS).
- Monitoring and maintaining brochure stock levels in house for the Sales Team.
- Be the main point of contact for clients in Europe (including Bellini club) in absence of GSO.
- Co-ordinate with the RDOS, the trade shows in the EME region attended by the company
(IMEX, ILTM, EMOTIONS, EIBTM & PURE).
- To assist RDOS and GSO's with the organisation of the sales roadshow across EMEA region.
- Conduct ad-hoc desk research projects as briefed by Regional Director and GSO Directors.
- Segmenting the database to assist in compiling of lists for e-shots or direct client mailings, and events as requested or needed by b2b Marketing and Communications for
- Support the EME GSO and representative offices by providing information and resources for travel trade offers, with Travel trade marketing, when necessary.
- Prepare and deliver creative and differentiated sales presentations and events, within Belmond Brand guidelines
- Attend Industry Networking Events as required by RDOS.
- Assist GSOs in the organisation of Educational Trips to Belmond products when necessary.
- Monitor and feedback on competitor activity as it relates to the annual approved Belmond trade shows (ILTM, Pure, EMOTIONS, EIBTM, IMEX etc.).
- Liaise and work alongside the Travel Trade Marketing Director and the Travel trade marketing team on relevant ongoing projects and initiatives.
- Monitor all activity and maintain up-to-date finance reports re European GSO budgets
- Liaise with colleagues to ensure regular reporting to team.
Our global collection of 49 iconic hotels, trains and river cruises in 24 countries brings together some of the world's most thrilling journeys and destinations.
You'll find us in the Americas, Europe, Africa and Asia. Our great travel experiences range from Belmond Hotel Cipriani in Venice to Rio's Belmond Copacabana Palace, from the Venice Simplon-Orient-Express train to Belmond Grand Hotel Europe in St Petersburg. Journey with us across the Andes, through IndoChina and around Italy's most famous sights.
SE1 2HP LONDON