- To assist with the stock take of all cupboards and stores.
- To take care of all equipment given to you by the Company, and report any loss or damage.
Service and Product
- To clean any given rooms as per the LMQS and LQA standard of hygiene and cleanliness required
- To clean all rooms to the highest standard
- To make sure guest requests are dealt with promptly and efficiently
- To clean Public areas, Guest and Staff toilets properly
- To understand the work sheet by attending a daily briefing meeting before starting work on the rooms
- Change bed linen daily, ensuring that all linen is clean and of good repair
- Be responsible for any keys in your possession
- Report any maintenance faults to the supervisor
- Keep corridors clean, tidy and vacuumed
- Keep service cupboards and work areas clean and tidy
- To keep buckets, trays and bits boxes must be kept clean and tidy and should be refilled for use the next day
- To look after all equipment in your care, especially the vacuum cleaner
- Hand in any lost property to supervisors
- To do turn down shifts as and when required
- To carry out turn down procedures according to service standards
- To work as part of a team
- To deal with any reasonable request given to you by the Head Housekeepers, Senior Housekeeper and Floor housekeepers
- Report to the Housekeeping office for a daily briefing
- To attend the daily briefing meeting prior to commencing work on the rooms
- Attend any departmental meetings as well as Fire, Health and Safety, Manual Handling and C.O.S.H.H. training
- To maintain a good working relationships with other departments and staff members
Savour world-class indulgence in the Oxfordshire countryside. Created by celebrated chef Raymond Blanc OBE, Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons one of the country's most cherished manor house hotels. We received two Michelin stars in 1984, the first year of our opening, and, remarkably, have held them ever since.
Surrounded by lawns, flower borders and orchards, our setting is postcard-perfect. But beyond the eye-catching displays are vegetable and herb gardens that provide the kitchen—and the acclaimed Raymond Blanc Cookery School—with ultra-fresh, organic produce. They guarantee our restaurant remains at the cutting edge of culinary excellence.
- Duration 6 months
- Meals provided on Duty
OX44 7PD GREAT MILTON