Painter/Decorator & Maintenance Operative
Our people have a unique passion for delivering excellence to the highest standard. We look for people who aspire to learn new skills, are loyal, committed and wish to grow and develop within an inspiring culture. This is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a driven and passionate team focused on providing a quality experience.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent attention to detail and high standards of finish
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
- A polite and professional attitude
- Previous experience painting and decorating in a luxury environment
- Outstanding communication and organisational skills
Surrounded by lawns, flower borders and orchards, our setting is postcard-perfect. But beyond the eye-catching displays are vegetable and herb gardens that provide the kitchen—and the acclaimed Raymond Blanc Cookery School—with ultra-fresh, organic produce. They guarantee our restaurant remains at the cutting edge of culinary excellence.
All employees receive a full training programme when they start, regular reviews and annual appraisals and the opportunity to grow within the team.
The benefits of working at Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons include:
- 28 holiday days, additional holiday days depending on length of service and a day off on your birthday
- A variety of staff discounts available at Belmond and Relais & Chateaux
- Staff discounts at Belmond Le Manoir and friends and family rates
- A guest experience after one year of service and every year thereafter
- Loyalty and recognition awards and special occasion gifts
- Excellent staff incentive programmes
- Meals provided on duty
- Auto-enrolled into company pension scheme
- Staff parties and social events
OX44 7PD GREAT MILTON