This role is responsible for providing a warm and courteous service to our guests throughout the night. The role will involve dealing with guest enquiries, security walks, taking room service orders and general front of house and porter duties.
Our people have a unique passion for delivering excellence to the highest standard. We look for people who aspire to learn new skills, are loyal, committed and wish to grow and develop within an inspiring culture. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a driven and passionate team focused on providing a quality experience.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous reception or porter experience working at night in a similar luxury environment
- A clean EU/UK full driving licence which has been held for a minimum of 2 years with no accidents or insurance claims in the past 3 years
- A minimum of 12 months driving experience in the UK
- Have a high standard of personal presentation
- Be passionate about attention to detail and excellence
- Be someone who wants to learn and develop
- Fluency in English
Savour world-class indulgence in the Oxfordshire countryside. Created by celebrated chef Raymond Blanc OBE, Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons one of the country's most cherished manor house hotels. We received two Michelin stars in 1984, the first year of our opening, and, remarkably, have held them ever since.
Surrounded by lawns, flower borders and orchards, our setting is postcard-perfect. But beyond the eye-catching displays are vegetable and herb gardens that provide the kitchen—and the acclaimed Raymond Blanc Cookery School—with ultra-fresh, organic produce. They guarantee our restaurant remains at the cutting edge of culinary excellence.
All employees receive a full training programme when they start including cross training in other departments and the opportunity to grow within the team.
The benefits of working at Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons include:
- 28 holiday days inclusive of bank holidays, additional holiday days depending on length of service and a day off on your birthday
- A variety of staff discounts available at Relais & Chateaux and Belmond
- Staff discounts at Le Manoir and friends and family rates
- A guest experience after one year of service and every year thereafter
- Loyalty and recognition awards and special occasion gifts
- Excellent staff incentive programmes
- Meals provided on duty
- Uniform is provided
- Auto enrolled into company pension scheme
- Eligibility to join the childcare voucher scheme
- Staff parties and social events
OX44 7PD GREAT MILTON