Besides welcoming and assisting the guest during the night, the position considers a lot of administrational tasks. It’s important that you have an eye for detail, have a strong knowledge of finance and knows the ins and outs from the different outlets of the hotel. You are forcefulness and strong in communication. When needed, you are able to assist different departments during the night.
You feel comfortable with working during the night. You have a interest in different people and cultures. You are a host, who is giving our guests during the night a warm welcome. You like to deal with unexpected situations. You are a perfect multitasker, with the a strong knowledge of figures. You are a team player and flexible. Are you ready for a new challenge by taking the lead in the position of night auditor? Do not look any further and apply.
The NH Collection Brussels Centre, formerly known as NH Atlanta Brussels, is in the heart of the city. It’s just minutes away from the main square and a number of famous sights. As for the building itself, it was built in the 1920s and has retained some beautiful period features.
In this position you are working for NH Hotel Group; a professional and international hotel chain. We understand that people make the difference which is conveyed in our excellent working conditions:
- Unique in the hospitality industry: a year-end bonus for every employee with a minimum of 50% of your monthly salary
- NH University: excellent training & (international) development opportunities
- Invite your friends and family for city trips in all of our NH Hotels worldwide ánd 30% discount on our restaurants and bars!
- Excellent career opportunities: all employees of NH Hotel Group are given priority on internal vacancies worldwide!
- We care for your health and therefore offer discounts on collective health insurance and financial services, a "bike plan" and discount at various gyms!