NH Luxembourg Organizer
- Check all the conferences rooms and events in house the day before
- Welcome the guest and to stay in relation with him throughout the event
- To supervise, co-ordinate, assist with servicing and to provide leadership for the banqueting department.
- To ensure a high degree of guest satisfaction through prompt, courteous and efficient service whilst operating to the established standards.
- Establishes & maintains effective employee relations
- Responsible for scheduling temporary staff, storage and use of banqueting / customer equipment.
- Participates in service in accordance with the requirements &
- practices of the banquet.
- Responsible for the bill on the NH meeting system
- Ensure that all equipment & furniture is in good condition.
- Follow up of guests (after sales)
- Make sure that conference rooms are also set-up on days that they are not occupied.
- Site inspections
- Must be able to organize him/herself and to organize the work with others departements.
- Able to plan for the near term, as well as for the more distant future.
- Must be able to change plans as conditions and situations change, strong leadership.
- Should require minimum supervision.
- Fluent in English and French, German is an advantage.
- Good presentation skills.
The NH Luxembourg hotel is a mere stroll from Luxembourg International Airport, and is near the major highways to France, Belgium and Germany. Meanwhile, if you want to explore the city center, we’re just 8 kilometers away. And closer by, there are forests and river valleys to explore.
- Full time CDI contract (40hs/week)
- NHU trainings
L-2633 SENNINGERBERG LUXEMBOURG