F&B Service Internship - Portugal
- Assists in the seating of guests arriving at the table.
- Greet arriving guests in a pleasant manner as they enter the Restaurant or Bar.
- Escort guests to their tables, addressing to their name and personalize the conversation.
- Present menus to guests and or introduce them to the buffet.
- Explain the menu items of preparation, ingredients and presentation.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of the menu items and daily specials and or beverage, and or cocktails or special drinks.
- Be aware of allergy information on menu items.
- Offer food and or beverages suggestions.
- Take food and beverage orders
Date & Duration: six-month internship is offered commencing Jan 2018
- English - Fluent
- German - Conversational
- Portuguese - Basic
The successful candidate must be eligible to live and work in the EU. Documented evidence will be requested as part of the recruitment process.
The ultimate travel curator and connoisseur, Belmond creates exceptional experiences worldwide.
Our global collection of 49 iconic hotels, trains and river cruises in 24 countries brings together some of the world's most thrilling journeys and destinations.
You'll find us in the Americas, Europe, Africa and Asia. Our great travel experiences range from Belmond Hotel Cipriani in Venice to Rio's Belmond Copacabana Palace, from the Venice Simplon-Orient-Express train to Belmond Grand Hotel Europe in St Petersburg. Journey with us across the Andes, through IndoChina and around Italy's most famous sights.
- Career opportunities
- Food & Lodging for non residents
- Learning & development activities
- Career opportunities within our Belmond collection worldwide
- Staff accommodation and meals are provided plus transfers
Human Resources Department:
Please specify what role you are applying for.
9000-098 FUNCHAL MADEIRA