Commis de Rang - Internship
The role involves mise en place, breakfast, lunch, afternoon teas and dinner service within all sections of the restaurant and lounges including the cafeterie. We are looking for people who demonstrate a passion for food and beverage service, with excellent attention to detail and high standards.
Our people have a unique passion for delivering excellence to the highest standard. We look for people who aspire to learn new skills, are loyal, committed and wish to grow and develop within an inspiring culture. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a driven and passionate team focused on providing a quality experience.
The ideal candidate will
- Be able to communicate with colleagues and managers in English
- Demonstrate a passion for food and beverage service
- Be someone who wants to learn and develop
- Have excellent attention to detail and high standards
- English - Fluent
- French - Basic
Savour world-class indulgence in the Oxfordshire countryside. Created by celebrated chef Raymond Blanc OBE, Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons one of the country's most cherished manor house hotels. We received two Michelin stars in 1984, the first year of our opening, and, remarkably, have held them ever since.
Surrounded by lawns, flower borders and orchards, our setting is postcard-perfect. But beyond the eye-catching displays are vegetable and herb gardens that provide the kitchen—and the acclaimed Raymond Blanc Cookery School—with ultra-fresh, organic produce. They guarantee our restaurant remains at the cutting edge of culinary excellence.
Learning and Development
All employees receive a full training programme when they start including cross training in other departments and the opportunity to grow within the team.
The benefits of working at Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons include:
- 28 holiday days inclusive of bank holidays, additional holiday days depending on length of service and a day off on your birthday
- Eligibility to join the company Tronc Scheme which is paid monthly
- A variety of staff discounts available at Relais & Chateaux and Belmond
- Staff discounts at Le Manoir and friends and family rates
- Loyalty and recognition awards and special occasion gifts
- Excellent staff incentive programmes
- Meals provided on duty
- Uniform is provided
- Auto enrolled into company pension scheme
- Eligibility to join the childcare voucher scheme
- Quarterly staff parties and social events
Human Resources Department
In line with requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility to work will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
SE1 2HP LONDON