Commis de Rang
Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat’Saisons, located in the picturesque Oxfordshire village of Great Milton in the outskirts of Oxford, is renowned as one of Britain's finest gastronomic experiences. It is also one of the country's most intimate and original hotels, with 32 individually designed guest rooms. www.manoir.com
The role involves mise en place, breakfast, lunch, afternoon teas and dinner service within all sections of the restaurant and lounges including the cafeterie. We are looking for people who demonstrate a passion for food and beverage service, with excellent attention to detail and high standards.
Our people have a unique passion for delivering excellence to the highest standard. We look for people who aspire to learn new skills, are loyal, committed and wish to grow and develop within an inspiring culture. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a driven and passionate team focused on providing a quality experience.
The ideal candidate will
- Be able to communicate with colleagues and managers in English
- Demonstrate a passion for food and beverage service
- Be someone who wants to learn and develop
- Have excellent attention to detail and high standards
- Fluency in English
Savour world-class indulgence in the Oxfordshire countryside. Created by celebrated chef Raymond Blanc OBE, Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons one of the country's most cherished manor house hotels. We received two Michelin stars in 1984, the first year of our opening, and, remarkably, have held them ever since.
Surrounded by lawns, flower borders and orchards, our setting is postcard-perfect. But beyond the eye-catching displays are vegetable and herb gardens that provide the kitchen—and the acclaimed Raymond Blanc Cookery School—with ultra-fresh, organic produce. They guarantee our restaurant remains at the cutting edge of culinary excellence.
All employees receive a full training programme when they start including cross training in other departments and the opportunity to grow within the team.
The benefits of working at Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons include:
- 28 holiday days inclusive of bank holidays, additional holiday days depending on length of service and a day off on your birthday
- A variety of staff discounts available at Relais & Chateaux and Belmond
- Staff discounts at Le Manoir and friends and family rates
- A guest experience after one year of service and every year thereafter
- Loyalty and recognition awards and special occasion gifts
- Excellent staff incentive programmes
- Meals provided on duty
- Uniform is provided
- Auto enrolled into company pension scheme
- Eligibility to join the childcare voucher scheme
- Quarterly staff parties and social events
Please ensure your CV is sent to us in English.
OX44 7PD GREAT MILTON