Chef de Partie
The role is responsible for supervising the section and the team, delivering one-to-one training and delivering high standards. The role also supports the Senior Chefs as well as assisting with job trials and stock takes. Other responsibilities include food safety and HACCP procedures. You will be involved in working in many sections including butchery, private dining and you will have an opportunity to bring creative ideas to dish development.
Our people have a unique passion for delivering excellence to the highest standard. We look for people who aspire to learn new skills, are loyal, committed and wish to grow and develop within an inspiring culture. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a driven and passionate team focused on providing a quality experience.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous experience working in a kitchen in a similar luxury restaurant
- Be able to communicate with colleagues and managers
- Demonstrate a passion for attention to detail and excellence
- Be someone who wants to learn and develop
- Fluency in English
All employees receive a full training programme when they start including cross training in other departments and the opportunity to grow within the team.
Savour world-class indulgence in the Oxfordshire countryside. Created by celebrated chef Raymond Blanc OBE, Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons one of the country's most cherished manor house hotels. We received two Michelin stars in 1984, the first year of our opening, and, remarkably, have held them ever since.
Surrounded by lawns, flower borders and orchards, our setting is postcard-perfect. But beyond the eye-catching displays are vegetable and herb gardens that provide the kitchen—and the acclaimed Raymond Blanc Cookery School—with ultra-fresh, organic produce. They guarantee our restaurant remains at the cutting edge of culinary excellence.
The benefits of working at le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons include:
- 28 holiday days including bank holidays, additional holiday days depending on length of service and a day off on your birthday
- A variety of staff discounts available at Belmond and Relais & Chateaux
- Staff discounts at Belmond Le Manoir and friends and family rates
- A guest experience after one year of service and every year thereafter
- Loyalty and recognition awards and special occasion gifts
- Excellent staff incentive programmes
- Meals provided on duty
- Uniform provided
- Eligibility to join the contributory company pension scheme after three months service
- Eligibility to join the childcare voucher scheme
- Quarterly staff parties and social events
OX44 7PD GREAT MILTON