Chef de Parti
The main goal of the Chef de Parti is to prepare food products according to the F&B Collection standard recipes and to minimise waste to ensure food costs are in line with budget. The Chef de Parti enjoys working in a 5 star hotel environment, meeting special requests from guests, and being part of making exceptional culinary creations for the specific functions in the hotel.
• Has an intrinsic desire to exceed guest expectations
• Has a hands on mentality
• Has a diploma in food production (MBO 4) or has kitchen experience in a hotel environment
• Has knowledge of kitchen hygiene activities and health and safety standards
• Fluent in the English language and preferably knowledge of the Dutch language
The NH Collection Eindhoven Centre is conveniently located in the heart of the city, making it an ideal base for business and leisure travelers. Opened in 2017, the hotel is housed in contemporary local landmark the Groene Toren, or Green Tower.
In this position you are working for NH Hotel Group; a professional and international hotel chain. We understand that people make the difference which is conveyed in our excellent working conditions:
- Unique in the hospitality industry: a year-end bonus for every employee with a minimum of 50% of your monthly salary
- NH University: excellent training & (international) development opportunities
- Invite your friends and family for city trips in all of our NH Hotels worldwide ánd 30% discount on our restaurants and bars!
- Excellent career opportunities: all employees of NH Hotel Group are given priority on internal vacancies worldwide!
- We care for your health and therefore offer discounts on collective health insurance and financial services, a "bike plan" and discount at various gyms!
5611 CA EINDHOVEN