Business Intelligence & Strategic Analist Trainee - Central Services Hoofddorp
- To produce daily, weekly and monthly KPI reports for all commercial departments with supervision of the BI Manager and Strategic Analist. Support the BI Manager and Strategic Analist with ad hoc analysis for the BU.
- Delivers daily KPI reports for all commercial departments
- Supports all commercial department with daily and ad-hoc reporting that support the business
- Supports commercial departments in special projects by providing reporting
- Communicates daily, weekly and monthly reporting
- Introduces new reporting tools and reports with supervision of the BI Manager and Strategic Analist
- Daily communication with BI Manager and Strategic Analist about reports and tasks
The trainee should have strong analytical skills, high interest and easy adaption to all reporting tools, knowledge of excel and accurate with the data he/she is handling. High level of control if the produced data is the correct data.
- Ideally mix of Hospitality management and Economics/Statistics/Mathematics
- Knowledge of excel and other reporting systems
- Proficient in English & local language
- Organization skills
- Flexible & able to work under pressure
Minimum Length of the traineeship is 5 months. Office is in the surroundings of Amsterdam. Working unit: BU Northern Europe– Commercial Department. Reports to: Revenue Director
Since the launch of its international expansion, NH Hotel Group has combined organic growth with carefully-chosen acquisitions. NH Hotel Group is now one of the 25 largest chains in the world and operates hundreds of hotels across Europe, America, Africa, and Asia. Throughout all of its hotels, the NH brand stands out in its dedication to high quality services and facilities. Explore the world with NH!
We understand that people make the difference and NH Hotel Group shows this in the excellent terms of employment we offer our employees, aside from an exciting career within the dynamic hospitality industry. NH Hotel Group: a world of possibilities!
Aside from the gross traineeship allowance of € 315.- and an additional € 80.- compensation for living expenses, we offer the following benefits to our interns:
- Special employee rate for NH Hotels worldwide!
- Invite friends and family at NH Hotels with a discount
- Excellent career opportunities!
Interested? We would like to receive your resume and motivation letter to the attention of Christine van der Geest. You may send the information to email@example.com