You prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages. You’ll interact with guests, take orders and prepare drinks & mix ingredients to prepare cocktails. The art of making people feel welcome is what makes you tick and you give the people around you the opportunity to enjoy it.
You delight our guests with your love for drinks and cocktails and possess a knowledge and enthusiasm that’s both highly contagious and appetizing. You are a culinary host, making sure guests have a delicious, unique and unforgettable stay and at the same time you provide an excellent guest drinking experience.
The successful candidate will be able to mix and match ingredients in order to create classic and innovative drinks in accordance with guests needs and expectations.
The nhow Rotterdam hotel occupies a waterfront position on Wilhelmina Pier. It’s part of the sleek new De Rotterdam building, which includes shops, cafés and restaurants – all conveniently located in an area known as ‘Manhattan on the river Maas’.
In this position you are working for NH Hotel Group; a professional and international hotel chain. We understand that people make the difference which is conveyed in our excellent working conditions:
- Unique in the hospitality industry: a year-end bonus for every employee with a minimum of 50% of your monthly salary
- NH University: excellent training & (international) development opportunities
- Invite your friends and family for city trips in all of our NH Hotels worldwide ánd 30% discount on our restaurants and bars!
- Excellent career opportunities: all employees of NH Hotel Group are given priority on internal vacancies worldwide!
- We care for your health and therefore offer discounts on collective health insurance and financial services, a "bike plan" and discount at various gyms!
3072 AP ROTTERDAM