Assistant Front of House Manager
This role will be assisting the Front of House Manager, ensuring that the Guest Relations team and Porters are delivering the highest quality of service that exceeds guest’s expectations.
The ideal candidate will be someone who has experience in a 5 Red Star or equivalent Hospitality environment and currently in Management Role, is hands on and willing to fully understand the business and the individual teams. Strong administration skills, a keen eye for detail, and has experience in different areas of the business are all advantageous for this role.
Most importantly we are looking for someone who will embrace the culture and values of Belmond and Raymond Blanc - where all staff have their own personal development plans and where on job training and learning happens every day.
Our people have a unique passion for delivering excellence to the highest standard. We look for people who aspire to learn new skills, are loyal, committed and wish to grow and develop within an inspiring culture. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a driven and passionate team focused on providing the highest standard of service.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working within a Leadership role
- Experience working in hospitality at 5 star level
- Hospitality or similar qualification that enable you to think and act strategically
- Ability to inspire, encourage and motivate teams through leading effectively
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Innovative solutions and creative ideas
- A passion for attention to detail and excellence
- Fluency in English
Savour world-class indulgence in the Oxfordshire countryside. Created by celebrated chef Raymond Blanc OBE, Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons one of the country's most cherished manor house hotels. We received two Michelin stars in 1984, the first year of our opening, and, remarkably, have held them ever since.
Surrounded by lawns, flower borders and orchards, our setting is postcard-perfect. But beyond the eye-catching displays are vegetable and herb gardens that provide the kitchen—and the acclaimed Raymond Blanc Cookery School—with ultra-fresh, organic produce. They guarantee our restaurant remains at the cutting edge of culinary excellence.
The benefits of working at Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons include:
- 28 holiday days, additional holiday days depending on length of service and a day off on your birthday
- A variety of staff discounts available at Belmond and Relais & Chateaux
- Staff discounts at Belmond Le Manoir and friends and family rates
- A guest experience after one year of service and every year thereafter
- Loyalty and recognition awards and special occasion gifts
- Excellent staff incentive programmes
- Meals provided on duty
- Auto-enrolled into company pension scheme
- Eligibility to join the childcare voucher scheme
- Staff parties and social events
In line with requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility to work will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
To apply, please contact Human Resources on 01844 277276 or send your CV to email@example.com.
OX44 7PD GREAT MILTON