Account Manager Meeting & Events
Tasks & responsibilities
• Increase conference/meeting/event (BGR) business through establishing and maintaining good relationships with an account portfolio of key clients and finding new customers.
• Create account plans and executive sales activities.
• Partners with Group Sales within the National Sales Office (Corporate Account Managers) to establish successful account deployment and execution.
• Attends sales strategy meetings to provide input on weekly and overall sales strategy.
• Client retention of accounts (mainly event agencies, PCO’s, Associations and other intermediaries).
• Maintain and develop the RFP’s together with the (International) Group Sales Offices
• Contribute to the yearly budget- and business plans
• Proactive in visiting international fairs and tradeshows
• Initiates and realizes client events
• “ To be an ambassador ” of the NH Brand
We are looking for an experienced candidate in the hotel segment with a strong international network and in-depth understanding of the national and international M&E markets. You should possess strong commercial, communication, and analytical skills needed to make smart business decisions in the execution of the commercial plan. You have a strong commercial attitude and are able to persuade our clients to choose for the NH Hotels. You find it important to work on a high service level and advise our clients for a best fit to their business.
NH Hotel Group operates nearly 400 hotels worldwide in 30 countries in Europe, Africa and North and South America and is listed on the Madrid Stock Exchange. Part of NH Hotel Group are the 3 and 4 star urban NH Hotels, the flagship NH Collection hotels, the nhow design hotels and the Hesperia vacation resorts. Worldwide, over 20.000 employees are focused on delivering the best service for the best price to over 16 million guests every year. NH Hotel Group has been voted ‘Best Hotel Chain in the Netherlands’ in 2016 for the third consecutive year by review website Zoover.nl.
NH Hotel Group is a Spanish hotel chain with approximately 400 hotels in 39 countries with its Head Quarters based in Madrid. The Central Services Office of the Business Unit Northern Europe is based in Hoofddorp, where is taken care of all the hotels in the Business Unit.
In this position you are working for NH Hotel Group; a professional and international hotel chain. We understand that people make the difference which is conveyed in our excellent working conditions:
- Unique in the hospitality industry: a year-end bonus for every employee with a minimum of 50% of your monthly salary
- NH University: excellent training & (international) development opportunities
- Invite your friends and family for city trips in all of our NH Hotels worldwide ánd 30% discount on our restaurants and bars!
- Excellent career opportunities: all employees of NH Hotel Group are given priority on internal vacancies worldwide!
- We care for your health and therefore offer discounts on collective health insurance and financial services, a "bike plan" and discount at various gyms!
1082 GG AMSTERDAM