Account Manager Meeting & Events
Represents all brands in main strategic (inter)national sales activities in the key feeder markets, in line with the commercial plan. He/she has a solid network in the M&E market and develops strategic working relationships with leaders of these sales channels in order to proactively position and drive M&E sales to the NH Hotels.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Increase conference/meeting/event (BGR) business through establishing and maintaining good relationships with an account portfolio of key clients and finding new customers.
- Create account plans and executive sales activities.
- Partners with Group Sales within the National Sales Office (Corporate Account Managers) to establish successful account deployment and execution.
- Attends sales strategy meetings to provide input on weekly and overall sales strategy.
- Client retention of accounts (mainly event agencies, PCO’s, Associations and other intermediaries).
- Maintain and develop the RFP’s together with the (International) Group Sales Offices
- Contribute to the yearly budget- and business plans
- Proactive in visiting international fairs and tradeshows
- Initiates and realizes client events
- “ To be an ambassador ” of the NH Brand
We are looking for an experienced candidate in the hotel segment with a strong international network and in-depth understanding of the national and international M&E markets. You should possess strong commercial, communication, and analytical skills needed to make smart business decisions in the execution of the commercial plan. You have a strong commercial attitude and are able to persuade our clients to choose for the NH Hotels. You find it important to work on a high service level and advise our clients for a best fit to their business.
Since the launch of its international expansion, NH Hotel Group has combined organic growth with carefully-chosen acquisitions. NH Hotel Group is now one of the 25 largest chains in the world and operates hundreds of hotels across Europe, America, Africa, and Asia. Throughout all of its hotels, the NH brand stands out in its dedication to high quality services and facilities. Explore the world with NH!
In this position you are working for NH Hotel Group; a professional and international hotel chain. We understand that people make the difference which is conveyed in our excellent working conditions:
- Unique in the hospitality industry: a year-end bonus for every employee with a minimum of 50% of your monthly salary
- NH University: excellent training & (international) development opportunities
- Invite your friends and family for city trips in all of our NH Hotels worldwide ánd 30% discount on our restaurants and bars!
- Excellent career opportunities: all employees of NH Hotel Group are given priority on internal vacancies worldwide!
- We care for your health and therefore offer discounts on collective health insurance and financial services, a "bike plan" and discount at various gyms!